Call to Artists: “Black, White, and Shades of Grey” Pottery Show
About the Exhibition
Excellent Frameworks, Home of the EJ Hughes Gallery, is hosting its first pottery show that showcases the wide range of ceramic art being made in Canada today.
Exhibition Dates: Sept 1-30, 2021 – Reception, Saturday, Sept 4 1-4 pm
Guest Juror TBA
Our Guest Juror (TBA) and Suzan Kostiuck, owner of Excellent Frameworks Gallery, will jury the applicants and choose artworks to be shown in the exhibition.
August 8, 2021 (MIDNIGHT)
- Artists may submit up to 6 artworks. Sets will be considered one work of art.
- One image of each artwork only.
- Each artwork will be judged individually.
- Image files must include descriptive title, size, and technique used (i.e. Raku).
- All pieces must be black, white, or shades of grey. No colour accepted.
How to Apply
Email your application to info@excellentframeworks, attn: Suzan
A complete application must include the following:
- Personal contact information, including email for etransfer. Cheque payments will be sent to shipping address if etransfers are not used.
- Artist Statement.
- Website URL (if available) and/or social media handles.
- Up to six digital images.
Please email any questions to Suzan Kostiuck at firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct at 250-746-7112 Tuesday to Saturday 10 am to 4pm.
Notification, Delivery, Pick Up, etc.
Notification will be made via email by Wednesday, August 11.
Work is due to the Gallery August 27.
Excellent Frameworks Gallery commission is 40%. Payments for sold work will be issued within 45 days of the end of the exhibition via etransfer. Excellent Frameworks Gallery reserves the right not to show any work that does not reflect what was represented in the application.